Skip to main content
- Low to medium viscosity giving low refridgeration properties and high thermal conduction.
- Constant performance even over long operating periods.
- Rapid dispersion and ease of filtering.
- Helps prevent burnt out pit marks.
- Optimum visibility in the spark gap.
- No nasty fumes.
- Almost totally odourless
- Meets or surpasses the most stringent requirements of all principal EDM machines.
- Higher levels of refinement means non-toxic, no dry skin, no carcinogenic fumes as it is a fully synthetic product thus free from the natural impurities of other dielectric oils.
- Brilliant mirror finish achievable.
- Dramatic reduction in evaporation even at higher operating amps/temperatures, reductions of 5-7 times over conventional dielectric oils.
- Manufactured in the EEC to full EEC standards and regulations.
- Available in 25 litre or 205 litre.